Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Disrupted My Misadventure In The StartUp Bubble ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Port Royal, un havre de paix -> Partage Média
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aloellb
Visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Disrupted My Misadventure In The StartUp Bubble Répondre en citant

INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

"<em>Disrupted</em> by Dan Lyons is the best book about Silicon Valley today."---<em></em><em>Los Angeles Times</em>

<strong>"Hysterical."---Kara Swisher, Recode</strong>

<strong>"Wildly entertaining."---Ashlee Vance, <em>New York Times</em>-bestselling author of <em>Elon Musk</em></strong>

For twenty-five years Dan Lyons was a magazine writer at the top of his profession--until one Friday morning when he received a phone call: Poof. His job no longer existed. "I think they just want to hire younger people," his boss at <em>Newsweek</em> told him. Fifty years old and with a wife and two young kids, Dan was, in a word, screwed. Then an idea hit. Dan had long reported on Silicon Valley and the tech explosion. Why not join it? HubSpot, a Boston start-up, was flush with $100 million in venture capital. They offered Dan a pile of stock options for the vague role of "marketing fellow." What could go wrong?

HubSpotters were true believers: They were making the world a better place ... by selling email spam. The office vibe was frat house meets cult compound: The party began at four thirty on Friday and lasted well into the night; "shower pods" became hook-up dens; a push-up club met at noon in the lobby, while nearby, in the "content factory," Nerf gun fights raged. Groups went on "walking meetings," and Dan's absentee boss sent cryptic emails about employees who had "graduated" (read: been fired). In the middle of all this was Dan, exactly twice the age of the average HubSpot employee, and literally old enough to be the father of most of his co-workers, sitting at his desk on his bouncy-ball "chair."

Mixed in with Lyons's uproarious tale of his rise and fall at Hubspot is a trenchant analysis of the start-up world, a de facto conspiracy between those who start companies and those who fund them, a world where bad ideas are rewarded with hefty investments, where companies blow money lavishing perks on their post-collegiate workforces, and where everybody is trying to hang on just long enough to reach an IPO and cash out.

With a cast of characters that includes devilish angel investors, fad-chasing venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and "wantrapreneurs," bloggers and brogrammers, social climbers and sociopaths, <em>Disrupted</em> is a gripping and definitive account of life in the (second) tech bubble.

Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble free iphone

Tags: book book free from xiaomi, free txt, iBooks online how read via how to, phone wiki free eReader book, book in English, shop read access flibusta information, free docx, flibusta fb2 download original online, free fb2, bookstore access selling online ebay, kickass book download, .txt download, free iphone, free iphone, how to find book without register, ebook android pdf, free writer original german reader, book from htc online, free mobile, read online pdf free, pdf download full book, book tablet, download torrent, book google docs, download torrent ExtraTorrent, fb2 online find book сhapter, link italian free iBooks ipad, purchase book, download from SaberCatHost pdf, book iCloud, book ipad free, full version original acquire book look, sale book, free online iphone, book download, book Mega, how to find book without register, free ebook, book samsung, read without register, download without account, book google docs, text view writer download amazon, read free ipad

Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book text format
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble free online iphone
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble audiobook free
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book without pay
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble purchase book
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book ipad free
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book ZippyShare
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble download book from sony xperia
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble download full book
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble purchase book
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book from motorola read
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble access read find get pc
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book for ibooks
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book DropBox
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble torrent download 1337x
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book book free from Galaxy
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book in English
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble download torrent
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book for mac
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book iCloud
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble mobile pdf
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble story offline online doc finder
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble download without account
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble shop read access flibusta information
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble read without register
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble download full book
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble reading francais english torrent online
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book tablet
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book read online
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble free fb2
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book without payment
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble free writer original german reader
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble pdf download full book
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book for mac
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble read store amazon sale mobile
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book without payment
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book torrent
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble free download via uTorrent
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble full version original acquire book look
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book pc free
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble .txt download
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble .fb2 download
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble book get pdf
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble read free ipad
Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble You search pdf online pdf

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Port Royal, un havre de paix -> Partage Média Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006